Tuesday, January 8, 2008

title: Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone

author: J.K. Rowling

A young child named Harry Potter lost his wizard parents by an evil wizard named Voldemort. Ten years later Harry goes to the Hogwarts School for Witchcraft and Wizardry, because Voldemort transfered some powers into Harry. At Hogwarts, Harry learns to do some spells. Harry also becomes friends with Ron, Hermione, and Hagrid the Keeper of Keys at Hogwarts. At Hogwarts the third floor is forbidden. Ron, Harry, and Hermione go up to the third floor and find a room with a three headed dog in it. They look down and see a trap door and quickly leave the room when the dog chases them. Ron and Hermione, who is very smart, help Harry search for a book about Nicholas Flamel. Before Harry's father died, he gave a special cloak to Harry that makes him invisible. Harry is able to go in restricted areas to help with his search. Deep under Hogwarts is the Sorcerer Stone. Will Harry, Ron, and Hermione complete the three tasks to get the Sorcerer Stone? This is a good book to read. A mystery book, it is filled with exciting and thrilling moments.

Thank you,
Andrew and Joe

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great job Andrew and Joe. I love the Harry Potter series. I just recently watched Order of the Phoenix and it was good. Keep up the great work.


Shaina

Anonymous said...

Joe and andrew you have done an excellent job on your book review. I have seen the movie, but never have I read the book. It sounds very interesting, and I hope I get a chance to read it.

Keep up the great work.
Kyle

Anonymous said...

Good job Andrew.This book sounds great.I think you did an awesome job on this review.Keep working hard.

Anonymous said...

Joe and Andrew's story sounds really cool. Something I might like to read the book myself and I can't wait for the next story.
Jenna

Anonymous said...

Question--How long did it take you guys to read this book? I think this was quite an accomplishment to read such an interesting book full of so many crazy things and even crazier names for them. I enjoyed reading this well written review so much that I might just try it out for myself!!! Well done guys-Keep plugging away.
TLC

Anonymous said...

Great review! Sounds like an exciting msytery.

Anonymous said...

Andrew and Joe what a super great review I can't wait to read this wonderful book.
Daniel

Anonymous said...

Great job Andrew and Joe keep up the good work. I think Harry Potter is a cool book. I like that it has wizards in the book.
Marcus

Anonymous said...

Joe and Andrew, Awesome book review. I would love to read the book some time. I sounds like a great book. Great job.
Kody

Anonymous said...

Andrew and Joe, This sounds like a great book, good job on the review.
Steven

Mrs. D. said...

I loved reading your book review about Harry Potter. Keep reading and writing.