Friday, January 25, 2008

title: The Loudest Scream

author: R.L.Stine

Diedre’s father has a dream of opening up a park. They test out some of the rides and a tragic accident happens. The Ferris wheel falls and cuts off Diedre’s boyfriend’s head. Later Diedre starts to like Robin and hangs out with him. Robin doesn’t want the Bradleys to open up Fear Park. He does everything in his power to shut down the Fear Park but fails. After a couple of days, bad things start to happen. People start to die. Diedre thinks it’s the “Fear Curse”, but isn’t sure and wants to close the park. After several deaths Diedre’s father still wants his dream to come true. Robin and Diedre start to become more that friends. Is the “Fear Curse” real or is it a hoax? Read “Fear Park Part Two, The Loudest Scream” to find out about this gruesome mystery.

Thank you,
Shaina

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shaina, I thnk this story got me hooked. I can't wait to read it for myself. Keep up the great work. Ashlee

Anonymous said...

Shaina, I thnk this story got me hooked. I can't wait to read it for myself. Keep up the great work. Ashlee